What is Newborn Network?
Newborn Network is a parent support system that serves all families living in Routt County with children from birth to 36 months of age.
Why use Newborn Network?
To give your infant a healthy start...because babies don't come with "instructions for proper care and handling."
What are the free services that Newborn Network offers to families?
- Warm Welcome Visit - to celebrate the birth of your child we will deliver a free gift and information needed in the first year of life.
- Weekly Mom and Baby groups - provides opportunities for support, education and creating friendships.
- Monthly birthday parties and Moving On visits - to celebrate your child's 1st birthday and their transition to becoming a toddler.
- Lending Library - Books, Videos, CDs and Audio tapes covering a variety of family, child and parenting issues.
- "Warmline" - get answers to parenting questions and information about community resources.
- "Parents as Teachers"- ongoing parent education home visits to provide parents with child development information, activities and information about community resources. The Parents as Teachers Program is founded in the belief that all parents are their child's first and best teacher.
How do I learn more about Newborn Network and their FREE services?
Call 879-0977 for more information and to schedule an appointment.